Monday, January 01, 2007

My Year End's Random Thoughts

Getting old is a destiny, getting mature is a choice : I love storm : Never take someone for granted : I'm strongly against the death penalty : Friends are my treasure : I hate people with narrow minded : Hypocracy is disgusting : Don't judge a book from the cover : Treat people like you treat your self : Mind your own business : Better less talking than say something unworthy : Respect your partner : I'm a queen of moody : I love autumn : I hate paprika : Be grateful : Try to look from other people glasses : I'm a day dreamer : My parents and my family are the greatest gift I've ever had : My dad is my hero : My mom is my idol : I like challenges : My life is like a roller coaster : I'm a maudlin person : I love the smell of cedar : Life is too short to be wasted : Live your life with no regrets : Everything happens for a reason : To forgive doesn't mean to forget, and doesn't mean I'm revengeful! ;) : Sing like no one hear you, dance like no one see you, work like no one watch you : Be a positive : Be trusted : Yesterday is a history, today is a present, tomorrow is a mystery : Keep smiling : Don't waste your time : Life is the best school ever exist : Learn your lesson rightly : Don't expect people to do your parts : Never use other people for your own advantages : Commit to your words : Never feel sorry for your self : Don't cry for your lover, save your tears for your parents : Live as if today is your last day : Don't sweat small things : Simplify your life : I love sushi : I love big city : I love anything smell good : I hate to be the last one to know : I hate rubber time : I'm very organized : I can be so tolerance yet intolerance : I love my childhood : Get real : No more sad songs : I don't care with artificial things : Money is important but it's not everything : Whatever, don't give a shit to people who acts high and mighty! : Don't give me your boast : Good friends are rarely to find : Be sincere : Listen to your heart : Age is only a number : There's no limit for your dream : There's no such bad decision : Make your own choices : Never put your fault on others : Don't say anything bad about your friends behind their back : Appreciate every single minute that means you still alive : Time fly : Got headache when people talking too much or too loud : Music is the best way to build your mood : I love the smell of grass after the rain : Peace is a state of mind : Just be yourself : Stop doing things for others, time to think about yourself : I'm a social butterfly but I need some time to be alone : If I say "lumayan" then it means 'you're not looking so good on it or not so..so..' : I change easily, depends on my mood : I like travelling, but now that I'm getting old.. a companion will be great! ;p : Looking forward to continue my world's journey : A great book is a great teacher : When I start to quiet, either I'm getting tired or bored : I only love pure chocolates : Venice is the most great city I 've ever seen so far : And Athens goes to the second : To read is to breath : Love fashion but not as a trendy slave : I have my own style : Love to postpone my works (promise not to do that anymore..!!!) : I'm good when it comes to the deadline : I hate uncertainty : I've been blessed so many times in 2006, through pain and joy : I have faith in 2007 : Hope everything will be better : Thank you God for this brand new year..!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails