Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010

Wow, it's 2010 already...
Happy new year dear blogger, hope this brand new year will bring all the good things coming to our life. Always stay positive!

It's been a month since my last post.
As always December's my most bussiest month of the year. You know, merry go around with all Christmas & New Year's euphoria. :)

Starting with presents hunting for all of my big family, decorating the christmas tree, watching Christmas movies w/ my nieces & nephews, wrapping all the presents and put it under the tree, making a list of my nieces & nephews performance on Christmas & New Year's Eve, listening to Christmas CDs all the time, watching my nieces & nephews practising their dancing movement, singing, cabarets and so on. December it's totally my jolly time of the year. Full of joy and love. :)

To respect my family tradition, I never been away from home/my family on Christmas & New Year's eve except when I lived in Germany. Since I'm married, I've tried to share our time with our two families.
I'm very happy that so far it works very well. We spent time with my family on Christmas & New Year's eve, and with my husband's family on Christmas & New Year's Day.

Based on that tradition, my husband and I were planning to have a quick holiday on the first week of 2010. Just to refresh our energy and have our quality time in Singapore.
I'll post about it on my traveloque's notes.

I thank God so muuuuuuuuch for His never ending bless and grace upon our life. For this brand new year.
Hope we can always make the best of it. Happy 2010!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails