Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Honor


When I looked at this beautiful picture for the first time,
I lost my breath for a few moments. I lost my words in silence.
Everything that I want to say can find no voice.

Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of sunrise.
As the sun rises slowly with the light straight reaches the 'mourning' sky gives the twilight streams a chance to show its marvelous moment.

At sunrise everything is luminous divine.
This grand picture's remind me to one of my favorite songs, the beautiful song from Phil Perry, HONOR.
Too bad I couldn't find the video in youtube.

You could find this song in Phil Perry's, A Mighty Love album.


Taste of morning sunrise
Brings joy to my eyes
To wake up and see the bluebirds
Flying high up in the sky

And to know You are the One
That makes raindrops with the sun
And to know You’re the King
That brings the joy inside of me

Give You the honor
Give You the praise
Forever and ever
I will lift up Your name

Your name is the name we shall be hold
Your name is the only name I know
Your name is the sweetest name I, sweetest name I know
Your name… Your name…

Note: The picture was taken by @JFSoureka at Ria Bintan. Thanks a buuuunch Joey for the wonderful picture. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails