Friday, June 22, 2012

Abstract

I woke up this morning feeling a little puzzled.
All of sudden, a certain part of my brain has decided to play oldies out of the blue.
Some memories from my past, randomly & intensely bubbling on my mind from the moment I opened my eyes.
It's weird, since I'm a kind of 'present' people.
I don't like living in the past. I let everything that happened in the past become either a sweet memory or a lesson. But I never let my past become a shadow in my present time.
I hardly looking back over my shoulder, have no regrets, never watch the same movies twice, always look and moving forward.
What has been done, it can not be undone. The only thing I would do is learn from my mistake and do better next time.
I don't know why my brain having a time travel this morning, in fact I'm lack of sleep because of my stomach hurts so bad all night long.
Well I guess, no body knows how it works. Sometimes its just happen, just like a dream blooming in your sleep.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails