Tuesday, August 16, 2005

12 to 28

Beberapa saat menjelang H1 (ulang tahun gue yang ke-29) gue banyak berpikir mengenai kehidupan yang telah gue jalani.
Bukan karena gue merasa paranoid dengan umur yang sudah menjelang kepala 3.

Bukan..bukan sama sekali..!

I´m not a kind of pathetic person who being afraid by getting older.
Geez.., that´s why I can´t understand such people who being so damn hyperbolic with their age and feel ashamed about it.

Ga jarang gue denger omongan-omongan kaya gini:
"OMG, gue udah tua bows...!" or "Gila nek, gue udah tuskiiw niiiih.!"
--> padahal yang ngomong belum juga 20 tahun umurnya.

Helloooo..!?
Pleeez deh, you´re not that old young ladies..!!
Stop acting like the grown ups! Enjoy your teenies world as long as you can. Remember, time is always move forward..!

Belum lagi kepanikan2 ga penting lainnya seperti, nyari calon suamilah, kapan marriedlah, umur yang makin bertambahlah..--> padahal yang ngomong belum juga nyampe seperempat abad.
Ada apakah dengan orang-orang seperti ini..??
Kayaknya fenomena penuaan dini emang udah semakin menjadi-jadi.
Dan gue pribadi merasa prihatin terhadap orang-orang seperti itu.

Come on, don´t be so paranoid girls...!

Well, okay..marriage is one thing regarding to our "cultures and values", but it´s not the end of the world anyway if you passed 25 or even 30 and still being single.
You don´t have to be married first just to find a way to happiness.
It´s a matter of state of your mind.
I have nothing against marriage.
Seriously, I´m kind of a "family minded"person. I love kids and I would like to be married someday and have one small happy family when it comes the time.
What I´m trying to say is "Don´t worry about something that you can´t control..!"
Let it flow..,it will comes to you in the right way and in the right time.

Bukan berarti juga gue ngerasa sok muda.
Bukan..bukan sama sekali..!
I´m also not a kind of pathetic person who live in a completely denial about my age.

Gue cuma berusaha menjadi orang yang realistis.
Menanggapi proses bertambahnya umur gue dengan sebaik-baiknya dan sewajar-wajarnya tanpa harus merasa tidak nyaman,panik,takut,endeskiy..endeskoy.. :)

Bersyukur atas semua yang telah terjadi dalam hidup gue.
Semua yang telah gue capai, gue lewatin baik suka maupun duka.
Intropeksi diri untuk merubah hal-hal kurang baik yang masih gue lakukan dan menerima hal-hal yang memang tidak bisa gue rubah.

The point is I make a peace with reality.
I asked myself, "What I´ve done so far for my life, for my parents,for the people that I love,for the people that I care, for the people around me,for the God..?"
That´s my biggest question mark at all.


*Still searching for the answer...*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails