Friday, June 19, 2009

A Gift from Air Asia


A month ago, my family and I went to Malaysia for a holiday.
As you might read on my previous post, we went there using Air Asia airline.

My husband and I had a different return flight from the rest of my family.
Still on the same day, but they've got an earlier flight.
So when my family already took off, my husband and I made ourselves comfort
at The Coffee Bean Cafe near the terminal of LCCT waiting for our check in time.

Unfortunately, we've got an announcement that our flight was delayed.
So we had to wait for another 3 hours! Geez...thank God that my parents were arrived in Jakarta on time based on the schedule.
The other passengers were panicked if they'd lost their connecting flight in Jakarta
because of the delayed. They asked for a voucher from Air Asia to covered their lost.
Well, at least my husband and I had no other flight to catch up.

So when we saw there's nothing that we can do except waiting, we went around the stores in the airport. Bought a little present for myself..hahaha. :)
And chocolates for my best friends.

1 hour before we took off, Air Asia gave a free meal and drink for the passengers who have been delayed.
Soon after that, we took off and landed in Jakarta safe and soundly.

Back to routinity, back to real life with a full batterei that has been charged during the holiday.
We already forgot about the flight delay until I've got an email from Air Asia two weeks ago, an official appology from Air Asia.

"We apologize for the flight delay and hope you'll accept this E-Gift Voucher as
our On Time Guarantee compensation. Your Air Asia E-Gift Voucher, awaits your redemption."


And when I log on to their website to see this electronic voucher, I was so surprised. Air Asia gave my husband and I, EACH, @ 200 MYR (Malaysian Ringgit)
E-voucher which means they pay back all of our previous tickets expenses.

We bought our tickets to Kuala Lumpur for @ 500rb IDR return. It's almost 175 MYR.
And they gave us totally 400 MYR as compensation for the flight delay though none of us have asked!

Wooowoowowow!
We're so surprised!
And happy of course... :)
We can use this voucher before September 2009, so it means we're going to have
another holiday comiiiiiing soooooooon.... Yipiiiiiiiie!!!

Two thumbs up for Air Asia professionality.
Eventhough Air Asia is a low cost carrier airline, but they serves their passengers
excellently.
No wonders they're voted as The World's Best Low Cost Airline.
Keep up the good works, pals!

4 comments:

Cynthia Villanueva said...

Hi there, thanks a lot for your nice comment. :) I'll dropping by on your blog as well.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Weiiitz.... you're so lucky. Can I have the gifts? hahaha....

Cynthia Villanueva said...

Hehehehe:p Yes indeed sis, we're very lucky..! :) Sayang sekali voucher nya non transferable sis. Harus sesuai nama penumpang waktu itu. xixixi.

Cynthia Villanueva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails