Friday, December 11, 2009

Coco CHANEL



O.H.M.Y.G.O.O.D.N.E.S.S.!
I L.O.V.E COCO CHANEL so muuuuuuuuuuch...!!!

Just watched this remarkable movie last night, and I was so hypnotized during the movie.
It is amazing the fact that the world's most avant-garde fashion designer was a woman who had to start from scratch and build her way to the top in a world dominated by men.
She was indeed the ultimate independent woman and she knew her value.

It's totally a very-great-you-have-to-see-this-movie for every lover of fashion and romance.

Seriously, it is not that I'm playing a drama queen right now but I'm totally impressed by the movie, by Coco Chanel inspiring life story, by her sophisticated yet never dies style, by her passionate love affairs, by her everlasting perfumery: Chanel No.5, and most of all by her spirit to conquered the fashion world with her phenomenal menswear, simplicity, elegance, and glamorous style!

How amazing the way she could transformed her life from her humble childhood to a young dressmaker's assistant to the most influential designer of the 20th century.
Even after she died decades ago, her big name and boutiques still exist all over the world until now.

Either she was Gabriela or Coco. She was Chanel. And she was an extraordinary person.
She was the world's most elegant woman.
I have read her complete biography right after I watched the movie. And I love her even more. So inspiring! :)

I hardly can wait to watch Coco Avant Chanel/Coco Before Chanel movie played by Audrey Tautou. Audrey is my most favorite French actress, playing my most favorite French designer I bet it's gonna be awesome!

I also can't wait to buy a novel written by Karen Karbo: "The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World's Most Elegant Woman".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails