Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jully - August - September - At a glance...

It's been a while since my last posting.
Gosh, time really fly so fast..isn't it?

Soon after our wedding day (May 25th 2008), we went off for honeymoon.
Right after that, my brother in law got married.
Hanging around with my sister in law who came to Indonesia with her kids. (Miss you all so much, guys..!)

Been doing some businesses with my sister in law.
Met my old friends. Busy with familly's things (My parent's had an accident, my father in law got sick, etc.)
Went to Singapore and Malaysia with my husband ( for business trip - check up - pleasures for free..).
Nourishing my new puppy, Volker (a very cute Golden Retriever).

All of suddens, now is October already.
So here I am, writing a short journal about my activities on the last 3 months.
Rarely have time, to do a blog walking and writing actually...
(Maklum pengacara...: pengangguran banyak acara!)

:-)

But anyway, I'm happy now because I can up date my blog from my mobile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, Tante & Om!

Related Posts with Thumbnails