Monday, October 20, 2008

*Nice Distraction*

After spent the rest of weekend,
in full of mourning-griefing-gloomy heart and broken spirit.
I think, I really need a nice distraction...

So I decided, better for me to go out and get a life. Having a nice meal, sitting on a comfy sofa and drinking my favourite coffee, writing this post with an awesome voice of Frank Sinatra slowly singing My Little Valentine with his Big Band on the background.

I feel so content, all by myself.
Simple things, big pleasures.
All we have to do is, spend a little time by your self doing nothing, reading a good book as a companion, lay back and relax, smell the coffee's aroma from your cup, and simply feel the taste...
What else do you need..?
Life is beautiful as simple as that.

Two hours to go until my husband is coming, I still have plenty of time to read my fav book at this time "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin S. Sharma.
Hmmm, a warm waffle with chocolate fudge and one scoop of chocolate ice cream on top is a perfect combination with my coffee.
The taste is sooooooo delicious..!!

Btw, I'm going to watch "Elegy" movie with my husband as soon as he's finished with his work. A movie about a passionate love affair between a college Professor (Oscar Winner, Ben Kingsley) and his student (Penelope Cruz). As their intimate connection tranforms them more than either could imagine a charge sexual contest evolves into an indelible love story. Kind of romantic love drama movie. Can't wait to see the movie.
Just exactly a nice distraction that I need...
Here I am, all set for moody mood of Love. :')



@ Pancious, Pancake House - Pacific Place

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post, sis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails