Monday, March 23, 2009

The Flock




On last Saturday, my hubby and I went to the cinema @ SMS.
We're watched "The Flock" movie.
Not more than 10 minutes after the movie began, my hubby just realized that he had watched this movie before but he forgot the title. :D
Later I found out that it's an old movie (2007).
Still wondering, why they put this movie inside the box for such a long time??

Anyway, The Flock is kind of a thriller movie.
Full of surprises, with a lot of sexual violence scenes (brutal!) which makes me sick. Seriously, I lost my appetite for the whole night!

This movie is about a hypervigilant federal agent (Richard Gere), while training his young female replacement (Claire Danes), must track down a missing girl who he is convinced is connected to a paroled sex offender he is investigating.

Apart from the "brutal" part, I like this movie because it's so unpredictable!
And this movie taught us about a FAITH.

"Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen."

And at the end, this movie's reminding us...
"When we're trying to beat a monster, be sure that we're not become one of it in the process."

1 comment:

Me said...

Hello Sis, check the Some pictures
of my sweet Louise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails