Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Real Life

After spent almost 6 years living abroad...
I realized that many things has been changed ever since.
I'm not the same person anymore as I was.
Not only my eyes are now open wide but especially my mind.

I never stop to thank God for all of the opportunities that He has given to me.
Without His mercy, I would never be like who I am now.
Living in abroad had teaches me to be a realistic person.
I learnt how to survive.., I learnt how to make a good decision...
I learnt about how to live my life to the fullest with all ups and downs.
Life is always move forward like a clock that always ticking anyway.
There's no point to linger on our past.., except to take a lesson from the mistakes that we've made.

Just move on and let everything falls behind.


* Dedicated to Muenster my second home...*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails