Friday, February 26, 2010

Culinary Trip in Bandung (Day 4-5-6)

When I was in Bandung, the weather's sooooo gloomy. It's rained almost everyday.
I loveeeeed it. :))
The perfect weather to stayed under the duvet, enjoyed my books, knitted on my bed, and made me hungry all the time.
So, I decided to have something hot and spicy for my lunch, to keep me warm.

Mie Kocok Kebun Jukut for only 13.000 IDR. It's soooooo tasty and delicious! :)
For dinner, we chose Toko You in Hasanudin street. My favourite menu is Nasi Ayam Goreng Mentega (Rice with Butter Chicken Fried). But that night I decided to try their Rawon Panggang, and my husband chose my fav menu for his dinner.
And I made the right decision because their Rawon Panggang's the best! Superb!
The price's quite cheap for their big portion, only 25.000 IDR.
You should give it a try next time when you're in Bandung.
From Toko You, we went directly to Padma Hotel in Kiputih street - Cimbuleuit (Hellooow UNPAR...).
For me Padma hotel is one of the best hotels in Bandung. They have a spectacular forest scenery on the back yard. The view is amazing.
My friends and I, were used to chilling out in their lobby while watching a live music performance on Saturday night (before the hotel's named Chedi).

A hot chocolate + a cheese cake for me, and a Heineken for my husband, while listened to the pianist and the saxophonist played the music next to us.
Too bad that I can't take any picture of the forest because it's too dark.

The next day, I went to Mangkok Ayam again to try their Nasi Ayam Hainan (Hainan Chicken Rice) for my lunch. And it's so delicious! I licked the sauce till the last drop!

I really fall in love with this small restaurant. No wonder, this place's always full not only during the lunch and dinner time but also around breakfast and coffee time. They also have Dim Sum, Roasted Duck, Chicken Chasiew, and many more.

From Mangkok Ayam, I went to Excelso Cafe craving for my fav drink, Avocado Float with a chocolate ice cream inside.
I almost finished it when I remember to take a picture of it.

It doesn't look nice huh..?
Don't worry, I have another picture of my fav drink. ;)

Gorgeous, isn't it? :)

Anyway we just stayed at the hotel that night. It's really cold outside, and we're already warm and comfort in our room. So, we just ordered KFC for our dinner. Simple pleasure's perfect.

We checked out earlier from the hotel on the following day.
That's our last day in Bandung.
We had a quick lunch at Suis Buthcer - Setiabudi, one of my favourite restaurants back then when I still lived in Bandung.
I chosed a Bratwurst and Waffle Fries as my lunch. Not as cheap as I thought it will be (Compares to other similar restaurants in Bandung).

After lunch, I dropped my husband at Telkom-Gegerkalong to do his exam.
20 minutes later when he finished, we went to Macan street before we're going back to Jakarta.
I longed for this place since years ago. They have the best 'Rujak Bebeuk' in the world!
What a nice dessert! After my last wish in Bandung was done, we went back to Jakarta peacefully. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails