Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Now Playing...

There're five songs that I've been listening to all over again since few days ago.

1. Show Me The Way Back To Your Heart by Brian Mc. Knight.
2. The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice.
3. Wonderful World by James Morrison.
4. Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz.
5. Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder.

There're all my favourite songs since years ago.
I always have a favourite song as a soundtrack of every precious moment in my life.
Either on joyful or sorrowful moments.
For me, a song can speaks thousand of words about my feeling that can't be described only by words it self.
There's something in a certain song that could perfectly becomes a mirror of my feeling.
The singer's voice, the melody, the words, the music are all blended in a perfect harmony.
Songs has been one of my ways to sharing my deepest thoughts, to cheering me up, to crying with, to contemplating every miles of my life's journey.
It goes deeply beyond mouth and heart can say.

2 comments:

Fadhlanti Sharief said...

same here dear..always have music inside my head..sometimes it's hard to erase them from ur mind..it keep on playing inside ur head until a new song can replace it...(paling sebel kalo lagunya yg muncul di kepala ga mutu..wkwkwkwkw..) but true..I always have a soundtrack music for every moment or every mood i'm in..

Cynthia Villanueva said...

Glad to know that we speaks the same language dear... :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails