Friday, October 06, 2006

A Candle

Today, as those other days in autumn has been very gloomy.
Rain has never been stop pouring the ground since this morning.
The wind blow so hard, making some noisy sound outside the window.
The sun has never shown up.

Feeling so dis-oriented...
Looking for nothing...
Try to find something...
Anything.

There are so much things in my mind right now.
Been thinking and thinking about this and that..
Really want to put them nicely into some words..
But not being able to make them organized.

Oh no.
For my dearest friend, I just want to thank you for sharing the-story-of-your-amazing-life with me.
I'm very proud of you...
My dearest friend, your family is right...
You are a candle.., who bring the light into the darkness.
You sacrificed yourself without ever looking for a return.

*From the bottom of my heart, I wish you will find your own candle someday..!*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails