Sunday, October 08, 2006

Saturday Night

Just got invited to have dinner in my friend's place.
Though, I'm not in the good mood to have kind of chitty-chatty with a stranger today, I accepted her invitation anyway.
My friend wants to introduce me with her "boyfriend", so I think ok.
Why not..?
Since I've heard about this guy zillion times and since I live only one floor away from her.

Anyway, I'm home now.
With a full stomach, with a warm face because of the foods and the wines.
Well, I didn't stay long there.
Be honest, not really enjoyed it.
Don't know why, just don't want to give a judgement a way to soon.
Don't want to be the judge either.

Nevermind.
Now I have my space again.
Alone..,
just me - myself - and - I.
And it feels good.
:)


*Everybody needs sometime to be alone..!*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails