Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Goodbye My Friend..

Suddenly I feel so sad.
I feel uneasy deep inside my heart now.
One of my good friends, just called me few minutes ago...
She called me to say goodbye.
She will go back to Indonesia for good tonight.

Eventhough I already knew about it since last month.
Still it doesn't make thing easier to handle.
It's a shame that I couldn't be with her in the last moment.
I just lost my words. I never get easy with a "farewell things". That's one of my weaknesses.
Even that it's only for a temporary.
It doesn't make any different for me.

Oh, I hate this feeling so much!
I hate to feel the beat of my heart get faster and faster..
I hate to feel the butterflies in my stomach spinning around..
I hate to feel the tears burst out from my eyes..
I hate to feel this way.

Goodbye my friend.
Be strong.
Till we meet again.
My prayer is with you.

*Thank's for those lovely moments that we shared!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails