Monday, October 09, 2006

White Noise

Geeez, what a movie!
I've just watched a White Noise movie with my friends.
Based on true story, if I'm not wrong.
Kind of a thriller and a bit of horror movie.
The ending was so sad.
My friends got crazy because I always screamed during the movie.
Hahahaha:D Sorry guys! (secara gue kagetan gini orangnya..)

After finished the movie, we decided to relax a little bit.
Let's start singing babeeeeee...
Yes, my friend has a karaoke game from PS 2.
So, we started to sing just like a crazy.
It's stated on tv that our voices were mostly awful...hahahahha:D
But sometimes (read: rarely!) also good or cool..cieeeee..uhuuuuy!
One thing for sure, we would just realize that how difficult it is to be a good singer..when we're doing their job. Omigot!
Do you know what I mean..?

Talking about a karaoke anyway, did you know what is the meaning of karaoke itself..?
Karaoke is a japanese word which stems from the words kara which is short for karano, meaning "empty", and oke which is short for ōkesutora, meaning "orchestra". The words together make a contraction literally meaning "empty orchestra".
So in other words, karaoke is a form of entertaiment in which an amateur singer or singers sing along with recorded music on microphone. (Cited from Wikipedia)

I am is an amateur singer.
It's really clear to see because as soon as I finished with the second song my voice gets rasping.
Huehueheehue:p Maybe I should take a vocal lesson in the future. :)
But it was really fun!

*Thank's to Lia's hubby for being so patience with our's "so-un-tuned-voices". Hope you don't get headache!*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails