Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday Morning

The moment I woke up this morning, I feel so exhausted.
It seems that I had a bad dream last night.
About something absurd, which is I can't even remember what it was.
Just feel so annoyed and tired instead of energized.
Oh geez..

Thank's God it's saturday..
I don't have plan to go anywhere just want to stay home.
It's still raining outside, day become more grey than before.
Leaving home is the last thing I wanna do.

So here I am.
Let my fingers dancing on the keyboard, while I keep staring through the window...
Watching how wind look so happy playing with the rain.
The birds seems don't care at all with the weather.
They keep on flying high in the sky.., or maybe they just take a shower. (Do anybody knows what is on their mind..?)
:)
Sometimes, when they get tired or bored..
They just landed silently above the church's roof across my window, and remains still for a while.

I wish I could fly.., so I could joining them.
Flying high in the sky...
Watching how small the earth is from above...
Playing with the giant marshmallow...
And going to my lovely nest somewhere in the suburb of Jakarta.
I wish.

*Miss my family so much..!*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails